Do you want to work with the world’s leading brands in eCommerce, Electronics and Apparel?
At Rebound (former Cycleon) we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands such as the largest eCommerce company in the world, most valued sporting and apparel brand, nr. 1 Electronics brand and the largest gaming console platform provider.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of Europe’s fastest growing Reverse logistics companies. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Our working environment is an innovative, youthful, international, positive, fun and dynamic one, full of agile; relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs.
Our playground includes an IT driven international logistics services, with clear focus and efficient processes and structure.
Direct reports include the international Sales team at Cycleon HQ Utrecht, Netherlands, UK, Germany and Romania (approx. 20 team members)
This what you will be doing:
- You will play a pivotal role in shaping our rapidly growing organization being a part of the Cycleon Management team and playing a strategic
- To continue to further grow our business with new client acquisition and further expanding existing business (revenue target growth and solid pipeline development) within the European market and helping us to achieve our ambitious strategic plans worldwide
- Managing current clients and driving customer satisfaction in close cooperation with the Rebound operational teams
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Monitor customer satisfaction addressing any issues and promoting reference ability and building effective working relationships with key executives.
- Presenting sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the Rebound management board. Conducting analysis in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
- Practice effective communication, escalation & incident management in a timely and proactive manner.
- Managing the Sales teams in The Netherlands, Romania, UK and Germany, by motivating, coaching, recruiting, target settings and working with each individual to develop their account plans. Continuous monitoring of the team’s performance and take action to ensure that targets are met.
This is who YOU are:
- University degree with > 5 years of sales leadership experience (Director level) working with large and key accounts.
- YOU are a natural coach/motivator/visionary.
- YOU have a commercial drive and sales is part of your DNA.
- YOU are creative in finding solutions in a complex environments.
- YOU listen to your client’s problems and needs and have the ability to translate these.
- YOU steer and improve sales business processes.
- YOU love working with numbers (advanced), data and analysis.
- YOU are tech savvy & IT driven.
- YOU like to be on top of market trends.
- YOU are a true relationship builder that fosters collaboration with your clients and colleagues.
- YOU are a self- starter with lots of own initiative, drive and passion for what you do.
What we will offer:
The opportunity to work in our multi-cultural dynamic environment. To contribute to our passion for the best results, our innovative thinking and customer driven core values, the way we work and how we cherish our pioneering team spirit. And of course an ambitious and challenging working environment in the growing market of Reverse logistics!
International travel: 30%-40%
Start date: Immediate
Reporting line: CEO Rebound