Are you the service manager who will be the face of BroadForward to our international customers? You will be working together with our international customers and internal teams, to ensure high-quality service and satisfied customers for our world-leading software solutions for 4G and 5G networks. To support BroadForward’s rapidly growing business, we are looking for a professional with experience working in a customer support position for mission-critical software solutions (Telecoms, IT or Enterprise).
GSMA Best Mobile & Network Software Breakthrough award winner BroadForward is a young, fast-growing and internationally recognized provider of global (mobile) telecommunications software solutions. We are the leading expert in intelligent signaling solutions for mobile networks providing the world’s most advanced software for routing, interworking, security and number portability for 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Fixed, Wi-Fi and M2M / IoT networks. At BroadForward we are proud of our open, no-nonsense culture, informal atmosphere, flat organization structure and short communication lines. In our team we work together to achieve maximum agility and flexibility, together with high standards in quality and professionalism.
Your role as service manager
As member of our operations team based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, you will work closely with your colleagues of the operations team, as well as key stakeholders including customers, reselling partners, (pre)sales, product management and engineering.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility to manage all technical, organizational and commercial aspects of the customer support activities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with partners and customers to ensure satisfaction with the services provided.
- Collaborating with reselling partners and integrators to ensure a good end-to-end support service to the end customers (SLA contracts, SLA performance reports and reviews, training etc.).
- Taking ownership of all open support tickets and (escalated) customers issues and following problems through to resolution.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Identifying and driving process improvements to ensure excellence in customer experience, timely delivery of services, optimum productivity, and effective management of resources.
- Aligning and prioritizing resource needs for support versus delivery projects, together with Project Management and Operations Management.
- Managing the collaboration with the R&D team regarding the necessary support from R&D in solving trouble tickets.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Monitoring service quality and SLA performance, assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on findings.
- Coordinating the global 24/7 support service and on-call schedules.
- Where necessary, being involved in delivery/installation projects as a backup for our Project Managers.
What we expect
- Bachelor or Master degree in business / technology with ITIL or equivalent service management certifications.
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer support position for mission-critical software solutions (Telecoms, IT or Enterprise).
- Strong focus on delivering high-quality service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Experience with leading, influencing, and driving virtual / remote teams to achieve common goals, taking into account the interests of different stakeholders (internal and external), different countries and cultures, etc.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Able to read, write and speak English fluently, including technical terminology.
- Ability to manage multiple customers and priorities based on customer and business needs.
- Familiarity with industry standard service management methodologies and tools, as well as MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- This role is located in the Netherlands. Please note that only applicants with a valid legal working visa will be considered for this position.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to international customer sites.
What you will get
BroadForward offers you the opportunity to work on a market leading software product for international 4G and 5G networks, in an innovative and creative work environment. You will be part of a fast-growing and successful company with unique products and innovations, in an industry that never stands still. You are the face of BroadForward to our international clientele. This role offers you the chance to expand your international network and work with people from different countries and cultures. Our customers are located in all regions of the world (North America, Central and Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Japan, Oceania). We offer our team first-rate working conditions, including:
- Learning & development budget per employee
- Referral bonus on company vacancies
- Profit sharing scheme
- Attractive pension scheme, including extra insurances
- 27 holidays annually (FTE)
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid working model
- Office with free and plentiful parking
- Regular social events with the team