Rhosonics helps the industry to use ultrasonic technology for in-line measurements. The real-time process data allows operators to achieve process optimization in a safe, reliable, sustainable, and cost- effective way. This is how Rhosonics contributes to a greener and smarter industry.
Founded in 1992, Rhosonics develops sustainable ultrasonic measuring instruments for process optimization.
Rhosonics is based in the Netherlands, in Putten. At our headquarters, we design, produce, and supply state-of-the-art ultrasonic sensors and analyzers for different industries, such as dredging, mineral processing, and semiconductors. The company cooperates with distributors and system integrators to offer the best technological solutions for specific applications.
The company has grown with dedicated instruments for concentration measurements in process fluids, over the last 30 years. Since 2009 the company has become a major player in offering sustainable measuring instruments to replace radiation-based density measurement devices in slurry applications.
As a Product Owner you will be the driving force behind enhancing our website’s user experience and maximizing conversion rates. By data-driven and user-centric approach you will develop a vision for our website based on user needs an maximum conversion.
What you will do:
- Define and prioritize new product introductions.
- Control the development of the 3 productarea’s
- Focusing on actions with other departments.
- Adjust the new products on the markersegments.
- Conduct thorough user research and data analysis to identify pain points, opportunities, and trends related to user behavior and performance.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive product backlog of conversion optimization initiatives, clearly defining user stories and prioritizing based on potential impact.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including development, design, content, and marketing, to ensure alignment and execution of conversion optimization strategies.
- Lead A/B tests, usability studies, and other experiments to validate hypotheses and continuously improve the website’s performance.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to website conversion, and adjust strategies as needed to achieve and exceed goals.
- Do whatever is needed to make our customers happy and turn Quatt into a huge success!
- You want to make a positive impact on the world and fight climate change.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager with a focus on website conversion optimization.
- You are analytical, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- You possess excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- You have a passion for user experience and a user-centric approach to product development including UX knowledge and principles.
- You also have an understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You are not afraid to work independently, make mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, ambitious startup on the mission to fight climate change.
- Personal development, freedom, and career growth opportunities.
- An open organisational culture, where you can hang out and discuss ideas with everyone, from installer to founder.
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, alternating between the office and home, along with the added perk of one month of remote work per year.
- Everything you need to get your job done like a laptop, workstation, and tools.
- 25 days of holidays.